* 1898 in Paris
† 1983 in Paris
- studied at the École des Beaux-Arts, Paris; graduated in 1928 with the Prix de Rome
- 1925–1940 partner of Marcel Lods; mainly social housing, prefabrication of components
- from 1942 professorship at the University of Geneva
- from 1945 town planning with R. Lopez for Marseille, Brest, Toulon and Monaco. Like R. Lopez, chief architect of the French government (“Bâtiments Civils et Palais Nationaux Francais”).
- from 1946 professorship at the École des Beaux-Arts, Paris
- 1968–1973 extension of the League of Nations Palace, Geneva