Plus – zoom in
Minus – zoom out
Arrows – switch to 3D display
Crosshair – indicates your location
- On the white overlay on the left, first decide on a tour
- Confirm your selection with the green arrow bottom right
- Select the (first) building on the list – the interactive map will take you there
- You can also select individual buildings directly
- If you click on “Information” for each building, you will find detailed explanations on this website
- Navigate the map with your finger on your smartphone or tablet computer
On the interactive map you can choose a prepared tour, which leads you from building to building.
Tour 1: All buildings
Here you will be guided to all the objects of the Interbau, from building 01–42.
The numbers of the buildings correspond to those used on the large display boards on site and in the architectural guide: “A Pocket Guide to Interbau 57”.
You can buy the printed version of the architectural guide in German or English in our info shop or order it from the online shop on this page.
Tour 2: Key buildings
The main buildings, ideal for an on site tour. You will need about 1.5 hours walking time.
The tour starts at building 25 “Giraffe Hochhaus” Klopstockstrasse 2, on the corner of Straße des 17. Juni
and ends at the Akademie der Künste, Hanseatenweg 10.
You will find a café and toilets in the Akademie der Künste.
Further information is available at
Info shop “Verein & Wein”
in the shopping centre at Hansaplatz
Bartningallee 5, 10557 Berlin, Germany
Phone +49 (0)30 60055671
Opening hours: Mon–Fri 12 to 20 o’clock, Sa 10–14 o’clock