§ 1 General information on the use of the website
(1) The use of the content and the website of the provider are subject to the following provisions.
(2) The provider of this website is Bürgerverein Hansaviertel e.V., c/o Verein & Wein, Bartningallee 5, 10557 Berlin.
§ 2 Contents of the website
(1) The contents of this website have been created with the greatest possible care.
(2) Insofar as this website contains links to third-party websites (“external links”), these are the responsibility of the respective operators.
(3) The provider has checked the external content for possible violations of the law at the time of first linking the external links. At that time, no violations of the law were apparent. The provider has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design and content of the linked pages.
(4) The inclusion of external links does not mean that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as his own. A constant control of the external links is not reasonable for the provider without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, in the event of knowledge of legal infringements, such external links will be deleted immediately.
§ 3 Copyright and ancillary copyrights
(1) The provider is the owner of the copyright and ancillary copyrights to the website and the images, texts and designs used for it. The provider always endeavours to respect the copyrights of others or to use self-created or license-free works.
(2) Insofar as the provider is not the owner of the rights, this is expressly indicated. The use of these rights by the provider is subject to the respective provisions of the rights owner.
(3) Any exploitation of the rights of the provider or a third party to the contents of the website requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective copyright holder. This applies in particular to duplication, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems.
(4) The unauthorized duplication or transmission of individual contents or complete pages is not permitted and punishable by law. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
(5) The presentation of this website in external frames is only permitted with the written permission of the provider.
§ 4 Data protection
(1) Information on the collection of personal data
a) When using the website, the provider collects personal data. Personal data is all data that can be related to the user personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
b) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Bürgerverein Hansaviertel e.V., c/o Verein & Wein, Bartningallee 5, 10557 Berlin, info(at)hansaviertel.eu
c) When contacting the provider by e-mail or using a contact form, the data provided by the user (e-mail address, name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by the provider in order to answer the enquiry. The data collected in this context will be deleted after the storage is no longer necessary, or the processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
d) If for individual functions of the offer, commissioned service providers are used, or the data is to be used for advertising purposes, the user will be informed below in detail about the respective processes. The user will also be informed about the defined criteria of the storage period.
(2) Rights of the User
a) The user has the following rights with regard to personal data vis-à-vis the provider You have the following rights with regard to personal data vis-à-vis us:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit the processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability.
b) The user also has the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of his personal data.
(3) Collection of personal data when visiting the website
a) When using the website for informational purposes only, if the user does not register or otherwise submit information, the provider’s Internet service provider, DomainFactory GmbH, Oscar-Messter-Str. 33, 85737 Ismaning, Germany, collects the personal data transmitted by the user’s browser to its server. If the user wishes to view the website of the provider, the internet service provider collects the following data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. F of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO), which is technically necessary to display the website to the user and to guarantee stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
b) The above mentioned data will be processed according to the regulations of DomainFactory GmbH, Oscar-Messter-Str. 33, 85737 Ismaning, Germany. The provisions stipulate that the processed data for the execution of the contract (visit to the website) will be deleted if they are no longer required. After conclusion of the contract it may be necessary to store personal data of the user in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations. A further storage can take place in individual cases, if this is legally prescribed. Further details are regulated by the regulations of DomainFactory, (https://www.df.eu/de/datenschutz/).
c) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on the user’s computer when using the website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned and stored on the hard disk of the browser used and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie – cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to the computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective. The cookies are also set by the Internet service provider, DomainFactory GmbH, Oscar-Messter-Str. 33, 85737 Ismaning, Germany.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various browser requests to the shared session. This enables the computer to be recognised when the user returns to the website. The session cookies are deleted when the user logs out or closes the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. The user can delete the cookies in the security settings of his browser at any time.
d) The user can configure the browser settings according to his wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that it may not be possible to use all functions of the website.
§ 5 Applicable law
(1) The use of the website shall be governed exclusively by German law to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) The courts at the seat of the provider are exclusively locally and factually responsible.
(3) The provider is not obliged or willing to participate in an out-of-court settlement of a dispute.